Changi, a name synonymous with World War II when Singapore went through its darkest days
Get transported back to the past as our experienced World War II guide brings you on a journey to sites which serves as a reminder of the war and the heroes amongst us
- We first land at the Johore Battery, where three giant artillery guns once defended our coasts. Today, a replica of the 15-inch gun with ‘Monster’ proportions remains on its actual site
- We continue our jouney with a drive-by of pre-war colonial houses built in the 1930s, the former Changi Hospital and the Changi Prison, and taking a walk on Changi Beach where we commemorate the ones whom we lost in the historic Sook Ching Massacre
- We come back to the present at Little Island Brewing Co, located in the laid-back Changi Village where an exclusive microbrewery tour awaits! Learn about the beer brewing process – from grains to glass
- End the experience with a tasting of 4 of their fresh, locally-brewed craft beers accompanied by cheese nachos and fried baby calamari! Chug Chug!
- Exclusive Brewery Tour limited to 8 slots a week!
”It was a great experience and a very very private tour indeed! A great get together for a small group of people to understand Singapore WWII history. The Microbrewery experience at the end is fantastic, with great beer and finger food! Thank you for the time!Edmund9th May 2021
”A well organized introduction to the history of Changi which you probably did not learn in school! Good guides and friendly service in a customized program where you get up close and personal to the sights and scenes. I enjoyed the mix of sites and human stories plus the pause at Changi Beach was poignant as one took in the timeless view of the sea and horizon. The end point at Little Island Brewery was perfect- not just to understand how beer is brewed, but a relaxing way to wind down, reflect and catch up with more discussions over great drinks and snacks. You will do well to plan to spend the rest of the evening at the Brewery with more food and drink to round off the day! Highly recommended!Nicholas6th Jun 2021