- This Halloween, we unravel the untold story of Rose, a Nyonya who died tragically in Joo Chiat.
- We start our walk from the former Joo Chiat Maternal and Child Health Clinic built in 1907 and our dark night out leads us to Koon Seng Road, where there are rows of bewitching terrace houses
- Our guide will share with you the chilling story of how Rose committed suicide in her former house, which was left vacant for decades before being recently turned into a private Peranakan Museum
What To Expect
- Our haunting night begins as we enter the Peranakan Museum, where paranormal activities are still sighted by the caretaker of the museum. It is believed that the spirit of Rose lives on to haunt the museum.
- Amidst the fright, we will uncover an exclusive collection of rare Peranakan treasures!
- Optional Staycation Package : Complete the Xperience with a staycation at Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy Hotel, which is an estimate 15 minutes walk from The Peranakan Museum.